1pcs 5v 12v 1/2/4/6/8 channel relay module with optocoupler for arduino
1pcs 5v 12v 1/2/4/6/8 channel relay module with optocoupler for Arduino
1 channel relay module
- Maximum load: AC 250V/10A, DC 30V/10A
- Trigger current: 5mA
- Working voltage: 5V
- Module size: 50 x 26 x 18.5mm (L x W x H)
- Four mounting bolts holes, diameter 3.1mm
- DC+: positive power supply (VCC)
- DC-: negative power supply (GND)
- IN: can be high or low-level control relay
- NO: normally open relay interface
- COM: Common Interface Relays
- NC: normally closed relay interface
2 channel relay module
- Dimensions: 50.5mm (length) * 38.5mm (W) * 18.5 (H)
- Weight: 31g
- PCB color: Blackboard four weeks with four screws holes, hole diameter 3.1mm, easy to install and fixed
- relay of high-quality loose music relays SPDT. A common terminal, a normally open, one normally closed terminal
- optocoupler isolation, good anti-jamming
- low pull, high release. Energization status indicator light, release status LED is off
- VCC of system power, JD_VCC relay power. You can plug-in jumpers
- Supply voltage: 5VDC, 12VDC
- Current: more than 100mA
- Load: 250V 10A AC or 30V 10A DC
- VCC: positive power supply system
- GND: System power negative
- IN1 - IN2: relay control ports
- Relay output contacts 250A 10A.
- Input IN1, IN2, IN3, IN4, the signal line LOW effective.
- VCC, GND power input, can relay a separate power supply relay power input of JD-VCC.
1, support all MCU control.
2, the industrial sector;
3, PLC control;
4, smart home control
6 channel relay module
1. Maximum load on normally open pin: AC 250V/10A, DC 30V/10A.
2. Trigger current 5mA;
3. Power indicator light (green), relay status indicator light (red);
Module interface specifications:
1. DC +: DC power supply positive pole
2. DC -: DC power supply negative pole
3. CH1~CH6: relay signal triggering pin
1. Normally closed pin (NC1~NC6): relay normally closed pin
2. Common pin (COM1~COM6): relay common pin
3. Normally opened pin (NO1~NO6): relay normally opened pin
8 channel relay module
Shipping & Delivery
- Shipping Charges: FREE Shipping
- Delivery: Within a 7-14 business days
There's absolutely ZERO RISK buying from the PICTOROBO official store - so send us an email if you need any assistance.
PICTOROBO 5-POINT HAPPINESS CHECKLIST
- FREE shipping. No surprises or hidden fees.
- Safe payments via Stripe® and/or PayPal®
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Real humans on our support helpdesk! (sorry, no robots there)
- Tracking number for every order
We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security.